In this episode of the Real For Life podcast, Lance Wigton speaks with Real Life's International Discipleship Team members Dave Campbell and Paul Byrns. They discuss the ins and outs of engaging in conversation and relationship with people from a culture that is different from your own.
This is an important ability when we are trying to share Christ with others through relationship. Some of the things they address are:
- How do we break down barriers and allow trust and transparency to take place?
- How do we become familiar with cultural differences that may exist?
- How do we move past awkward moments when they come up?
- Where do we encounter different cultures without leaving the country?
- How do we look at those around us every day with the same grace we have towards other cultures?
- What cultural differences might we run into in our small groups?
Be sure to watch all the way to the end as Lance tries to stump these world travelers with a game of Name That Place!